Brussels Airport Arrivals (BRU)
|Copenhagen (CPH)||Brussels Airlines||SN2258 expand_more(2)||01:45||Scheduled|
|Copenhagen (CPH)||Air Malta||KM2283||01:45||Scheduled|
|Copenhagen (CPH)||TAP Air Portugal||TP7471||01:45||Scheduled|
|Milan (LIN)||Brussels Airlines||SN3148||01:45||Scheduled|
|Venice (VCE)||Brussels Airlines||SN3202 expand_more(1)||01:50||Scheduled|
|Venice (VCE)||All Nippon Airways||NH5132||01:50||Scheduled|
|Chicago (ORD)||Qatar Cargo||QR8106||01:55||Delayed|
|Toulouse (TLS)||Brussels Airlines||SN3668||01:55||Scheduled|
|Frankfurt (FRA)||Lufthansa||LH1012 expand_more(3)||02:00||Scheduled|
|Frankfurt (FRA)||Air Canada||AC9320||02:00||Scheduled|
|Frankfurt (FRA)||Brussels Airlines||SN7004||02:00||Scheduled|
|Frankfurt (FRA)||United Airlines||UA9354||02:00||Scheduled|
|Zurich (ZRH)||Helvetic Airways||LX780 expand_more(4)||02:05||Delayed|
|Zurich (ZRH)||Air Canada||AC6779||02:05||Delayed|
|Zurich (ZRH)||Brussels Airlines||SN5108||02:05||Delayed|
|Zurich (ZRH)||Cathay Pacific||CX6601||02:05||Delayed|
|Zurich (ZRH)||Singapore Airlines||SQ2980||02:05||Delayed|
|Barcelona (BCN)||Vueling||VY8986 expand_more(2)||02:10||Scheduled|
|Barcelona (BCN)||LATAM Airlines||LA5760||02:10||Scheduled|
|Vienna (VIE)||Austrian Airlines||OS359 expand_more(1)||02:10||Cancelled|
|Vienna (VIE)||Brussels Airlines||SN6008||02:10||Cancelled|
|Amsterdam (AMS)||KLM||KL1725 expand_more(6)||02:15||Scheduled|
|Amsterdam (AMS)||Air France||AF3150||02:15||Scheduled|
|Amsterdam (AMS)||Delta Air Lines||DL9531||02:15||Scheduled|
|Amsterdam (AMS)||Garuda Indonesia||GA9242||02:15||Scheduled|
|Amsterdam (AMS)||Kenya Airways||KQ1725||02:15||Scheduled|
|Amsterdam (AMS)||Xiamen Air||MF9713||02:15||Scheduled|
|Istanbul (IST)||Turkish Airlines||TK1943 expand_more(2)||02:20||13:59||Landed|
|Istanbul (IST)||MIAT Mongolian Airlines||OM1175||02:20||13:59||Landed|
|Milan (LIN)||ITA Airways||AZ150||02:45||Scheduled|
|Madrid (MAD)||Brussels Airlines||SN3722||02:55||Scheduled|
|Stockholm (ARN)||Brussels Airlines||SN2292 expand_more(1)||03:00||Delayed|
|Stockholm (ARN)||TAP Air Portugal||TP7457||03:00||Delayed|
|Alicante (ALC)||Brussels Airlines||SN3772||03:15||Scheduled|
|Bologna (BLQ)||Brussels Airlines||SN3126 expand_more(1)||03:30||Scheduled|
|Bologna (BLQ)||All Nippon Airways||NH5142||03:30||Scheduled|
|Bilbao (BIO)||Brussels Airlines||SN3714||03:35||Scheduled|
|Manises (VLC)||Brussels Airlines||SN3752||04:00||Scheduled|
|Munich (MUC)||Lufthansa||LH2288 expand_more(1)||04:05||Cancelled|
|Munich (MUC)||Brussels Airlines||SN7056||04:05||Cancelled|
|New York (JFK)||Asiana Airlines||OZ588||04:15||Scheduled|
|Doha (DOH)||Qatar Cargo||QR8229||04:20||Scheduled|
|Porto (OPO)||Brussels Airlines||SN3812 expand_more(1)||04:20||Scheduled|
|Porto (OPO)||TAP Air Portugal||TP6780||04:20||Scheduled|
|Kittila (KTT)||Brussels Airlines||SN9932||04:29||Scheduled|
|Casablanca (CMN)||Royal Air Maroc||AT832||04:35||Scheduled|
|New York (JFK)||Asiana Cargo||OZ587||04:35||Scheduled|
|Vienna (VIE)||Austrian Airlines||OS353 expand_more(1)||05:00||Scheduled|
|Vienna (VIE)||Brussels Airlines||SN6004||05:00||Scheduled|
|Amsterdam (AMS)||Royal Air Maroc||AT850||05:05||Scheduled|
|Lisbon (LIS)||TAP Air Portugal||TP642 expand_more(7)||05:05||Scheduled|
|Lisbon (LIS)||Air Baltic||BT5249||05:05||Scheduled|
|Lisbon (LIS)||Azores Airlines||S48482||05:05||Scheduled|
|Lisbon (LIS)||Brussels Airlines||SN6412||05:05||Scheduled|
|Lisbon (LIS)||Croatia Airlines||OU5713||05:05||Scheduled|
|Lisbon (LIS)||Ethiopian Airlines||ET1730||05:05||Scheduled|
|Istanbul (IST)||Turkish Airlines||TK1939 expand_more(4)||05:05||Scheduled|
|Istanbul (IST)||Gulf Air||GF6005||05:05||Scheduled|
|Istanbul (IST)||MIAT Mongolian Airlines||OM1171||05:05||Scheduled|
|Istanbul (IST)||Thai Airways||TG9004||05:05||Scheduled|
|Frankfurt (FRA)||Lufthansa||LH1016 expand_more(3)||05:25||Scheduled|
|Frankfurt (FRA)||Brussels Airlines||SN7008||05:25||Scheduled|
|Frankfurt (FRA)||LATAM Airlines||LA8690||05:25||Scheduled|
|Frankfurt (FRA)||United Airlines||UA9085||05:25||Scheduled|
|Munich (MUC)||Brussels Airlines||SN2646 expand_more(1)||05:25||Scheduled|
|Barcelona (BCN)||Brussels Airlines||SN3704 expand_more(2)||05:30||Scheduled|
|Barcelona (BCN)||All Nippon Airways||NH5134||05:30||Scheduled|
|Barcelona (BCN)||Singapore Airlines||SQ2814||05:30||Scheduled|
|Rome (FCO)||ITA Airways||AZ160 expand_more(4)||05:30||Scheduled|
|Rome (FCO)||Aerolineas Argentinas||AR7212||05:30||Scheduled|
|Rome (FCO)||Bulgaria Air||FB1717||05:30||Scheduled|
|Rome (FCO)||Etihad Airways||EY2827||05:30||Scheduled|
|Tokyo (NRT)||All Nippon Airways||NH231||05:30||Scheduled|
|Lisbon (LIS)||Brussels Airlines||SN3816 expand_more(2)||05:35||Scheduled|
|Lisbon (LIS)||All Nippon Airways||NH5126||05:35||Scheduled|
|Lisbon (LIS)||TAP Air Portugal||TP6774||05:35||Scheduled|
|Madrid (MAD)||Air Europa||UX1173 expand_more(3)||05:40||Scheduled|
|Madrid (MAD)||Etihad Airways||EY4359||05:40||Scheduled|
|No flight arrivals were found at Brussels Airport.|
Flight Arrivals at Brussels Airport
Upon arrival at Brussels Airport, retrieve your luggage and other personal belongings at the designated Baggage Claim area.
- Other entrance regulations may apply when traveling with a temporary passport or an emergency travel document. Check with the nearest embassy or consulate for your trip before you depart.
- Only citizens of a few countries are eligible to apply for a visa upon arrival in Belgium. To be eligible for a visa upon arrival, a traveler must meet certain requirements.
- Travelers must wait in line to pay the visa fee in cash once they arrive at the port of entry.
- Visitors are strongly advised to apply for a visa to enter Belgium before leaving the country.
Wi-Fi at Brussels Airport
Wi-Fi service is available throughout all indoor public areas at the Airport, including the main terminal, departure gates, and baggage claim areas.
Transfer Services at Brussels Airport
This Airport provides several ground transportation facilities, including rental cars, taxis, rideshares, shuttles, trains, and buses.
Rental Car Services at Brussels Airport
Check out their service counters at the terminal's Arrivals Hall for your Car Rental needs. See and compare all rental car companies at Brussels Airport.
- Most of the time, the rental place is open all the time. Still, you can also ask your service provider about specific service hours and return procedures.
- When picking up your car at the facility, please have your valid driver's license, passport, and credit card ready to show at the counter. This will speed up the process.
- Once you've turned in all the necessary paperwork, someone will give you your car key and show you where your car is kept.
- Plan and reserve your rental car as soon as you can before your trip. Check with the car rental company ahead of your trip to ensure your reservation is still good.
Ride Shares at Brussels Airport
Some passengers don't know that airports have rideshare services. You can skip the expensive airport taxis and pay much less to get where you need to go. This service might be cheaper than getting a taxi from the Airport.
- Passengers are picked up by rideshares at a designated spot in front of the terminal building.
- Riders can book rideshare by getting the company's app on their phones and talking with their driver directly.
- They can also ask for a ride a few days before their flight, which will save them trouble.
Taxis at Brussels Airport
Go to the Ground Transportation Center and wait for the next taxi to come along. Depending on where you are, it should cost less than 50 Euros to get from the Airport to downtown.
If you need to go outside of the city, ask your driver how much it will cost. It's common to tip the driver 15–20 percent of the fare for good service. See more information about taxis at Brussels Airport.
Don't forget to write down the taxi company, vehicle number, and driver's name before you leave the Airport, in case you leave something behind.
Trains at Brussels Airport
Trains are available from the Airport complex. Please approach the Information Desk for further assistance. More information about train services at Brussels Airport.
Buses at Brussels Airport
The Ground Transportation Center is in front of the airport terminal and has bus stops for the public. More information about buses to and from Brussels Airport.
Hotel Shuttle Services at Brussels Airport
In this city, many hotels offer shuttle service. Passengers can check with the hotel where they are staying to see if this is available. Shuttles pick up people in front of the terminal at the Ground Transportation Center.
Parking at Brussels Airport
Brussels Airport has enough parking spaces for its customers. You may also call + 32 2715 2110 for your parking-related concerns. Credit card and cash payments are accepted at the facility. See more information about short and long term parking at Brussels Airport.
Other Services at Brussels Airport
ATMs at Brussels Airport
At the Arrivals Hall, there are several ATMs. The machine takes American Express, Mastercard, Visa, and Discover. There may be a fee. Check the fees and the amount you can take out each day.
Some banks may provide restrictions when drawing funds from an international location. You might need to notify your bank to ensure safe and convenient access to your funds when traveling abroad.
Currency Exchange at Brussels Airport
Currency exchange appears to be available at this Airport. Please confirm with the Information Desk.
Nursing Stations at Brussels Airport
There are designated areas for nursing mothers or special quarters for families traveling with children at the Airport. Please approach the Airport Information Desk for assistance.
Restrooms at Brussels Airport
There are regular restrooms and restrooms for people with disabilities all over the Airport.
Food and Beverages at Brussels Airport
There are places to buy food and drinks all over the airport terminals. Most food stands are open at different times.
Shopping at Brussels Airport
When passengers get to this building, they can do some last-minute shopping.
Smoking at Brussels Airport
Only certain places outside the terminals are allowed to be smoked. Please always follow the rules about smoking in the building. There is no place to smoke inside the terminal building at Brussels Airport.
Lost and Found Section at Brussels Airport
Don't be afraid to call the airline's lost and found if you lost something on the plane or at the gate.
- You can call the Lost and Found Section at +32 2753 7753 if you lost something in any other part of the Airport, such as the security checkpoints or shuttle buses.
- When you leave information about lost items, please include your full name, phone number, email address, and a description of the lost item(s).
- All lost and found items will be kept at the Airport for at least 30 days.
Airport Information Desk at Brussels Airport
The Airport Information Desk can help you obtain valuable guidelines on flights, facilities, and travel options in and around the Airport. Phone: +32 2753 5353.
Pet Relief at Brussels Airport
There is a pet service area at the facility. Please approach any uniformed personnel for its location outside of the facility.
Before flying your pet to this facility, verify the limits or specific requirements. Also, check if any health certificates or paperwork require quarantine in the destination country.
Pets must be in strong containers to prevent escape when allowed. Pet owners must respect rules concerning pet movement in confined public settings. Your airline can tell you about pet paperwork.
Baggage Claim at Brussels Airport
Please get your bags at the Baggage Claim area for your flight on the ground floor of the terminal. Passengers with special needs can get help from carts.
- If you lose something, you should call your airline or go to the airline ticket counter.
- Send your lost or broken luggage to the Lost and Found Office. You can also call them at +32 2753 7753.
- Include your name, email address, phone number, and a short description of the lost item in your message(s).
Disabled Passengers at Brussels Airport
It can be hard to travel with people who are sick or have special needs. If you need anything, don't forget to go to the Information Desk.
- At Brussels Airport, you can call +32 2753 5353 to get information.
- The travel plan should include how to get to and from the Airport, how to get around, and what to do in case of an emergency.
- When people need carts, wheelchairs, or medical transportation, they can let the airline, travel agent, ticketing agent, flight attendant, or gate agent know.
- Make these plans ahead of time so you won't be frustrated when you get there.
Brussels Airport Passenger Traffic Soars 7.71% in Q3 2023, Despite Pre-Pandemic Dip